To lead the Medical Affairs Strategy
of the company projects on a global basis, APR is seeking:
Head of Medical Affairs
We are seeking for a young talent with experience in the medical affairs strategy including but not limited to publication plans, attendance to congresses and medical exhibitions, creating and maintaining a KOLs network, as well as Medical Intelligence activity. Strong relationship skills, flexible and able to adapt to changes and manage multi-functional teams complete the profile.
Reporting to the Corporate Marketing and Commercial Director. The Head of Medical Affairs is accountable for ensuring strategic and operational excellence of the Medical Affairs function on a global basis.
The Head of Medical Affairs will collaborate closely with colleagues in clinical, R&D, marketing and commercial, pharmacovigilance, regulatory, licensing, corporate communications, and others to develop and execute the short and long-term strategy for marketed products as well as products in development.
Moreover the management of the external partners network such as advertising agency or other suppliers.
- A permanent employment contract;
- Fixed salary;
- Professional courses;
- Career opportunities;
- To be part of a dynamic, young and growing team.
- 3-5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical multinational companies in the role.
- Science degree.
- Good understanding of clinical medicine/clinical pharmacology, and associated disciplines, drug development principles.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills.
- Capable of effectively engaging with internal and external stakeholders and building relationships.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English.