Dear User, APR Applied Pharma Research s.a. cares about your privacy. Data that user can eventually transmit will be stored with methods that guarantee integrity and safety, fully respecting the data confidentiality regulation. We would like to inform you that the European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR” from now on) provides user protection, with particular regard to personal data processing. According to article 13, we inform You that:
- CATEGORIES OF DATA: personal data that are collected may include personal identifying information, contact information and professional background.
- DATA CONTROLLER: the data controller is APR Applied Pharma Research s.a., located in Via Corti 5, CH - 6828 Balerna, VAT Number CHE-101.714.120, and can be contacted at phone 0041 91 6957020 or email email@example.com
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: personal data are collected directly from the data subject.
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING DATA: personal data are collected and processed for the purpose of giving execution to a specific user request or provide the requested service.
The legal basis for the processing is the necessity of taking steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Article 6, lett. b).
- RECIPIENTS AND CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS: according to the listed finalities, your data could be communicated to private third parties, partners, consulting companies, private companies, third-party technical service providers, hosting providers, communication agencies.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to the public or, in any case, to an indeterminate number of parties.
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA BETWEEN COUNTRIES: your personal data are transferred to Switzerland. The transfer is legitimized by the presence of an Adequacy Decision by the European Commission.
- DATA RETENTION PERIOD: in the absence of specific retention periods set out in this policy, your personal data will be retained only for as long as we need it to fulfil the purpose for which we have collected it, according to the “storage limitation principle” (Article 5 of GDPR) and, if applicable, as long as required by statutory retention requirements.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT: each user is always entitled to request the Data Controller to access, correct or delete his data, limit the processing or the possibility of objecting to the processing, requesting data portability, revoking consent to the processing of data, claiming these and other rights provided by the GDPR through a simple communication to the Controller. The data subject can also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- OBLIGATION OF THE DATA SUBJECT TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA: we inform you that there is an obligation to provide us with personal data for this purpose. The non-provision would have the consequence that we could not give answer to your request or provide the requested service.
- METHODS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING: your personal data are processed manually and/or using IT and telecommunications tools. We use technical and organisational security measures in order to protect the Personal Data we have under our control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction and against access by unauthorised persons.
- AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING: we do not use automatic decision-making processes.