Dear User, APR Applied Pharma Research s.a. cares about your privacy!
In accordance with the applicable data protection laws and regulations, including the EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection, APR hereby provides You the following information.
- DATA CONTROLLER: the data controller is APR Applied Pharma Research s.a., a company existing under the laws of Switzerland, fully owned by RELIEF THERAPEUTICS Holding s.a. and having its register office at Via Corti 5, CH - 6828 Balerna, Switzerland, VAT CHE-101.714.120. APR can be contacted by phone at 0041 91 6957020 or at by email at email@example.com.
- DATA PROTECTION OFFICER: APR has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- REPRESENTATIVES IN EU and UK: APR has appointed: (i) as its representative in the European Union, APR Applied Pharma Research - Italy S.r.l., a company existing under the laws of Italy and having its registered office at Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 154 - 00186 Rome, Italy, VAT 03736410139, which can be contacted by phone at 0039 06 6869927 or at the following email address: email@example.com; (ii) as its representative in the United Kingdom, Rickert Services Ltd UK, PO Box 1487, Peterborough, PE1 9XX, United Kingdom who can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CATEGORIES OF DATA: APR processes the following categories of your personal data: (i) personal identifying information, (ii) contact information and (iii) professional background.
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: We collect the personal data directly from You.
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING DATA: Personal data are collected and processed for the purpose of giving execution to a specific user request or provide the requested service. The legal basis for the processing is the necessity of taking steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering a contract.
- CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS: According to the listed purposes, your data could be communicated to private third parties, partners, consulting companies, private companies, third-party technical service providers, hosting providers, communication agencies. Your personal data will not be disclosed to the public or, in any case, to an indeterminate number of parties.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA: APR may transfer your personal data in a Country within the European Union or in Switzerland. The transfer is legitimized by the presence of an Adequacy Decision by the European Commission in relation to Switzerland.
- DATA RETENTION PERIOD: The personal data will be retained for a period not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed or according to the deadlines provided for by law. APR periodically verifies the obsolescence of the data in relation to the purposes for which they were collected.
- OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA: You are under no statutory or contractual obligation to provide the personal data. However, if you decide not to provide your personal data, we won’t be able to give answer to your request or provide you the requested service.
- AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING: We do not use automatic decision-making processes.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT: In accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in applicable laws and regulations governing the processing of persona data, the Data subject is entitled to: (i) the right to be informed about the collection and the use of their personal data; (ii) the right to access personal data and supplementary information; (iii) the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete; (iv) the right to erasure; (v) the right to restrict processing; (vi) the right to data portability; (vii) the right to object to processing; (viii) rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling; (ix) the right to withdraw consent at any time provided that the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal ; (x) the right to complain to the data protection authority. The Data Subject may exercise its rights by sending a written request addressed to APR at the postal address or by e-mail, as indicated in the previous Section A.
APR reserves the right to update this Privacy Notice from time to time. Any updated version of the Privacy Notice will be made available on this internet page.